My Workout and My Day

Hello everyone how are all of you doing so far with the start to a new month because, I know that I had lots of fun at my dad's house to end off the last week of last month and I got to spend 5 and a half days with my BFF which stands for best friends forever. I haven't seen her in over a whole year so it felt so good to finally be able to see her and catch up on what's been going on with us, and catching up on our role-playing game that we do with each other. Before I forget to tell all of you I completed my workout for yesterday and for today the workout for yesterday was upper body, and the one for today was a lower body workout and they were both with Daniel.

Tomorrow my mom and I are going to be going into town to go grocery shopping and it's just going to be the two of us so that way Allen can stay home and catch up on cutting and moving all that wood around. I hoping to go and get my toenails done next week because I forgot to go and get them done this week at my dad's house, because I had my friend over we both could have gotten our toenails done together. But the next time that I see her I will just take her bowling with me and we will do that instead which will be lots of fun for the both of us doing it together.

Anyway what workouts are all of you doing so far to start off the month, because I know that I'm doing a program at the moment and when I'm all done with it I will be doing the new challenge that just came out next.