Daily Check-In: Saturday July 2nd

Hello my wonderful Blender Family,

How are you all doing today? You've been granted the opportunity to read all of my ramblings again, so you've got two choices: or you put on your big girls pants and read or you run away as quickly as you can.😁

Because you ladies know me by now, we'll move on to the topic of today. More questions really.

1*what is a trait you really don't like in somebody?

2*which one do you have yourself that you're not fond of?

1* For me its being late. I absolutely hate it when somebody is late and let me tell you, some people really make a sport out of it. I'm the kind of person that is always 15 min early, much to the annoyance of my hubs, who's the opposite and always arrives just on time.

2* I don't know the word for it, I'm sure you ladies can fill me in, but when I ask to have something done, I want it done immediately. I'm talking simple stuff, like asking Yuna to clean her room, or hubs moving his stuff, tell the dogs to lay down. Makes me sound like a control freak and maybe in a way I am, but not in a nasty way.

As always, please feel free to skip these question and move on to what we are actually here for: to annoy each other. Sorry couldn't resist.😂

No, let's talk workouts or restday if that's the case. The latter it is for me as usual. I've just finished week 1 of KB Challenge with my buddy Shabnam and I've enjoyed it so far. I'll be taking a peek at next weeks tomorrow. What are you guys up to? Getting a sweat going or lounging on the sofa, which is also a workout if you ask me. Keeping still for an amount of time takes patience, ask Marina!!

And what about food? Are you preparing a whole buffet today or just something quick and easy? Our dinner will be something cold again I think. It's going to be another warm day so some mixed salad can't be wrong.

Well, I guess that's all for me today. Oh yes, the picture. Of course, another sunflower.

If you get to read this far, you have my undying gratitude and I hope you'll even take the time to drop me a little line.

Wishing you all a wonderful day, ladies!!!🥰