PPALS—Saturday July 2

Hello Pals!

The photo is a view on the way back from the doctor. Notice how green everything is after the rain, (really it is). I almost had a picture while we were crossing the train tracks and my husband said, “Look!” A train headlight was headed our way. He thought that would make a great picture. Fortunately, as we drove down the road parallel to the track, we saw that the train was stopped and that’s why the railroad crossing hadn’t closed.

Let’s talk the sights, sounds, smells, kinetic, sensory impressions of summer. If you are in the southern hemisphere, this will be nostalgic.

Walking after getting out of the pool, I heard the squelch squelch of my flip flops, the feel of wet foam on my damp feet. Ivett talked about the Satan’s breath of heat outside. Other sensory details? The tune of an ice cream truck? I haven’t heard one in years. Snow cones or shave ice?

Food? It is holiday time, anything special? I’m drooling over Sharon’s rhubarb popsicles. Fitness? I have the Kayla 52 min bench workout scheduled. We’ll see. Fun? I really like fireworks, and two of my daughters will be home.

Oh! Good news: the third wild kitten that has been missing for almost a week has reappeared. Disaster averted.

All Pals new and old are welcome. We are a little crazy on PPals but harmless.

Edited