Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Plus Workout: No-Equipment Cardio with Add-On Intervals

Hello, FB Family!

Grab your water bottles and sweat towels as you head into our newest cardio workout: 

No-Equipment Cardio: Add-On Intervals for Endurance

This video leads you through eight rounds of bodyweight exercises that gradually increase in duration and complexity. Each move is performed for 30 seconds, and you’ll “add on” a new exercise at the end of each round. Don’t worry if this sounds confusing - you’ll quickly get the hang of it and can always take a peek at the video previews for guidance.

Who knew that eight moves would leave us in such a Tasha-worthy sweat puddle to showcase our hard work?! It’s so exhilarating to earn this #WorkoutComplete, especially once you conquer eight straight rounds of cardio moves. Be aware that you may need to take a modification (or 10!), especially if your wrists become grumpy from holding your bodyweight. 

Learning how to scale intense bodyweight workouts can be a challenge, and I struggled to create one that checked off all of the boxes: total body, no equipment, challenging, and efficient. How did I do? More importantly, how did YOU do? I am the first to admit that cardio workouts are not my cup of tea, but breaking through perceived workout barriers can be an exhilarating mental achievement in itself. Which barriers are you looking forward to crushing? 

- Kayla