Daily Check-in: Friday, July 1st

Hello, Blendfriendz!

And Happy First Day of July to you!

Here we are again at the start of another month. For some in the US, this is also the beginning of a 3-day weekend for you.

I'll admit, this is one of my least favorite holidays here. (I'm currently not a fan of what the US is doing, so not interested in celebrating it any way, shape, or form, to be honest.) Too many irresponsible people, and too many fireworks. I despise fireworks.

But anywho, it gives me a chance to complain about everything, and demand that all you young whippersnappers get off my lawn.

I guess this is a roundabout way of saying, please celebrate responsibly, be safe, be smart, and don't forget this is a terrifying time for veterans and pets and anyone else sensitive to loud noises.

Alrighty let's move on!

Talk some workouts, eh? What's happenin with workouts today?

Yesterday I had no internet after posting the check-in; and it didnt come back until late last night. So my original workout plans were scrapped, and I went old school. Dug out one of my old workout DVDs and did that. Wow did that remind me why I don't like fitness-class styles of working out. But I guess you could say it gave me even more appreciation for FB and all that they have to offer! So I'm gonna take full advantage of that, and get in an upper body routine with FB today!

What about some good food goin on today? What's on the menu Blenderz?

I think we're gonna have some beef enchiladas. Lookin forward to it!

Finally, here's another bear snapshot, because I love the bears. This is the big guy, Mr 747, Bear Force One. Doing his best bear-o-potamus impression. The big boy has obviously been fighting since he woke from hibernation, as he's got tons of new scars, and a second wonky ear to match his first one.

Alrighty, I think that's it for me. I'll turn it over to our wonderful Ingeborg for the weekend--thank you Ingeborg for volunteering to ghost--and I'll catch ya'll back here on Monday.

Til then; take care, stay safe, and have fun, Blenderz!

Thank you all so much for checking in with me, and have a great weekend!

TTFN!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***