Daily Check-in: Thursday, June 30th

Hello, Blendiez!

How are you today?

I hope you're well!

It's Thursday, and the last day of June, so let's talk weekend ghosting! Here's our current lineup:

July 2nd & 3rd: Ingeborg

July 9th & 10th: Coby

Any weekend after that is open! So if you're interested in guest hosting, please just let Raven or I know, and we'll get ya scheduled in!

Ok, let's do a quick run through again today, as I gotta get going!

Workouts: yay or nay?

Yay perhaps. I'm thinking an upper body routine. Maybe with Nicole or Amanda.

Food: yay?

Yay for something that doesn't heat up the house. S'posed to be hot today .

Pic: Yay!

Very much Yay! The Fat Bear King has returned! He returned in the most Otis way possible too: caught a bunch of salmon, grumped at a younger bear, and then took a nap in the river. Ah, it's good to be king.

Ok, I'm out!

Thank you all so much for checking in with me, and have a great day!

Take care, Blenders!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***