HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group June 30

Howdy everyone! 🤠

"If you invite someone into your home and they start breaking things and insulting the decor, you don't have to hate them, but you wouldn't invite them into your home anymore. Boundaries are doing the same thing except your home is your mind. Your home is your heart. Your home is your time and your life. Uninvite the guests who don't know how to treat your home with respect." - Doe Zantamata

Do you find it challenging to set boundaries? I like the comparison with the home in this quote. I would be offended if someone would insult my home, but I still find it difficult sometimes to really stand my ground and set firm boundaries.

How do you feel today? Like a 🐌 or a 🐅? Please share what you want about what’s going well or not so well in your life.

If there is a workout or other exercise planned for you, I hope you enjoy it. If not, take your time.

I’ve been feeling queasy and tired this week, so I have not done a FB workout this week. I’ve picked Day 2 of the Flexibility Challenge in the hopes that I can work my muscles in a way that’s not too taxing for my body. I had an unpleasant experience in the grocery store and my anxiety has been higher than usual, so doing breathing exercises too.

Hope you all have a good day, whether it’s a productive one or one where you try to fill your cup again.

PS No pic today so I just added the quote to make it visually more appealing. I am hoping to make a peach cobbler (well, nectarines to be precise) this evening, if everything works out I'll share a picture later.

Edited