Perspiration Pals 30 June 2022

Hello Pals! We are still sweltering under a heat wave here so walking to work feels like being punched in the face by the Sun’s rays. I really don’t know how I’d be able to work out without the AC on. Also, I don’t think I’d be able to work out after getting home from work. All right enough of the whining over the heat and let’s get cracking on today’s topic/question.

I would say it was easy to find the right question but it wasn’t. I waited for inspiration but it must have got heat stroke or something so I might just as well present you some random fact hoping they would be entertaining enough.

Did you know that due to a genetic mutation the first blue eyed humans only began to appear six to ten thousand years ago? Did you know that you cannot invent faces in your dream which means you’ve encountered every face you’ve seen in your dream in real life? Did you know that humans take in 11 million bits of information every second however we’re only aware of about 40 of these things? (In my case right now, it’s about 5…)

Let’s also talk about working out because that’s basically why we’re here. So what’s the plan for today? I did Day 4 of the Abs challenge, a nice lower-body Pilates/HIIT/strength routine, talk about blending thing, so I got to try out my exercise band. I bought the ‘xtra’ heavy one and I’m glad I did because it does make certain moves rather challenging.

By the way, it’s International Asteroid Day. I hope the asteroids won’t think there’s a party here…

Sorry about the lack of picture but I couldn't find a good one, got frustrated and stopped looking.