Perspiration Pals 29 June 2022

Hello Pals! How are you? There’s a heat wave here and second months of summer (at least here in the Northern Hemisphere) is just about to start. Summer has become my least favourite season. When I look out of the window from the cool office or room, I feel like going out because it seems so nice and sunny but the moment I step out Satan’s breath slaps me in the face and want to jump into a pool even though I’m afraid of deep water.

We had an all-day meeting at work yesterday so I’m drained of energy. Speaking of energy, did you know that the human brain uses 20% of the body’s energy even though it’s only 2% of the body’s weight? You probably did. All right, here’s a question about energy: If we were able to capture just……. % of the ocean’s kinetic energy caused by its tides, we would be able to satisfy the current global demand for energy five times over. Wouldn’t that be marvellous? If you don’t know the answer don’t worry, I really don’t want to intimidate anybody with my questions. The aim is to learn something more and start a conversation rather than chase you away from these ‘exam questions’.

Anyway, let’s talk about exercise. I did Day 3 of the Abs Challenge which I scheduled on Sunday (I think) on a whim. I love the abs programs and the challenge too so it’s a good whim. How about you?

I must go now but as always, have an easy day, listen to good music/birdsong and eat your veggies.

Edited