FB Complete Day 12

Hi all!! Just finished day 12 which was lower body. I did the beginner version which was an excellent resistance band routine. I don't have bands, but it still was wonderful and I got sweating there in the beginning! I really wanted to do the harder option which was a 50-minute cardio and strength routine, but due to time constraints I opted for the lighter version. I was also a bit nervous that I would push myself too hard with that one, so in hindsight maybe it was a good thing. Doesn't mean I can't come back to it later, right?

Anyway, today was a good day for me. Last couple weeks were rough, just in a terrible mood and super hormonal right before my time of the month, and was just retaining a crazy amount of water, bloated constantly, and overall just felt icky. It didn't help that I was just starting to try and eat better and exercise more regularly, so I felt I wasn't really getting anywhere. Thankfully, today was the first day I actually felt normal and not bloated. My clothes were fitting a lot better and I had much more energy.

Hopefully I can keep up with these quick little routines and get more of them into my week! I am feeling much more motivated.