Daily Check-in: Monday, June 27th

Howdy there, Blendfriendz!

How are you all on this (insert adjective) Monday?

I hope you're well!

I wanna start off with thanking our beautiful Shabnam for ghosting this past weekend; and also our lovely Miss Raven for taking care of us the past two weeks (congrats on your newest furry family member too😍)! Plus, a very belated Happy Birthday to the lovely Lea! I hope you're still spending time with your daughter, and that you had a wonderful birthday!

Okie dokie, Blendiez. Let's do this thang, shall we?

What's happenin in the realm of workouts today? HIIT-in it hard? Chillin it down?

I dunno just yet. I finished Benchmark however many days ago, and now I think I'm gonna freestyle for a bit. I think I will find a lower body/cardio combo to do today, but I'm not sure just what.

And how about some good food goin on? What's on the menu for today?

We're having something with grilled eggplant! Super excited for that!

Finally: here's a pic for you! Fat Bears are back! The bear cams have turned on for the season, and I spend every moment of downtime watching them (so if I don't respond to you; it's because I'm watching bears). We got a real treat in seeing Mama Grazer and her babies immediately when the cams turned on. Aren't they just the best ?😍 If you too want to become obsessed with Brooks Falls brown bears, here is a link to the cams to go watch them: https://explore.org/livecams/brown-bears/brown-bear-salmon-cam-brooks-falls Should you feel up to it, you can also sign up for an Explore.org account, and take snapshots from the cams! If you wish to do so, share them! I love bear snapshots!

Ok, that's it for me today!

Thank you all so much for checking in with me, and have a great day!

Take care, Blenders!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***