Daily Check-in: Friday, June 24th

Hey Blendiez, I have to tell you all something.

It's Friday! Yay! But I guess you kinda already know that though, huh? Stating the obvious here. ..Well, there's something else I need share with you,

I'm making pizza for dinner! That's also kinda what you expected though, right? ...You know, now that I think of it, I gotta say,

that I'm going to be doing a Kayla bear crawl workout. Bet you didn't know that, but then again, no biggie. Not like it's a surprise that I would do a workout.

You know what would be a surprise? Finding a puppy to wrap up these summer doggy days week we've been having. Now THAT would be a surprise.

More so if I told you that the puppy is mine.

Yes, Blenderz, it is official; the furry elements just got a new member. His name is, Krypton, and I absolutely adore him. He is an Australian Shepherd and has already settled in nicely with everyone, almost feeling like he was always meant to live here.

So that's what's new and big with me. I haven't had him very long, but keeping him a surprise was hard. So I am very excited to be able to introduce him to my FB Fam!

Okay, I know I got really distracted by a puppy reveal so please feel free to check-in as you do. I always enjoy hearing from you no matter what's happening.

But I kinda have to wrap this up for now. Once again it has been a privilege to be your host for the past couple weeks. I already look forward to it again.

As for the immediate future, our brilliant Shabnam is with you on the weekend so do be sure to check in with her! ..Then come Monday, we got our fantastic Kim of Kims returning to be your classic host.

Alright, Blenderz. Take all the care and no doubt I'll see you around!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***