My Workout and My Day

Hello everyone I'm sorry that I forgot to get online yesterday just by the end of the day it didn't even come to my mind that I needed to get online and do it, but I'm back online again and I'm hoping to have some time to get online tomorrow. I went yesterday to get the molders for my retainers and today I actually went to get my retainers because I didn't have to go and get them until today, which was nice now I just have one more appointment to go to for this week then I will be done with appointments for a while. So I guess that this week has been a very busy week for me and I think that it's the busiest that I have been in a long time, even though I'm always busy I'm never this busy unless I have a bunch of appointments in one week.

But when this weekend comes I will be able to relax from all the running around that I have been doing this week and if I'm lucky I will hopefully be able to see my best friend tomorrow at my dad's. I'm so looking forward to this weekend because I was going to go somewhere fun with my best friend before but, then I couldn't go because the place was too crowded. So I'm going to be making it up to her by letting her come over for a few days at my dad's house and hopefully be able to do something really fun and exciting with her for the amount of days that she's there with me.