Daily Check-in: Wednesday, June 22nd

Hi Blendiez! Here we are on another halfway day. So how exactly is that looking for you?

Maybe there's a workout waiting for you? Let's here about it or maybe some much needed resting or stretching you did. I might be up for some core and upper body strength via Tasha, but I'll see how the day goes. Workouts really need to happen in the morning for me if I am to do one.

Food though, well that's a thing anytime! No real specifics from me. Maybe something with chicken and an instant pot.

And finally here with the photo, some more dog days with my FT Cm, just being all that he is here. Handsomely waiting for dinner. Or a nice pet. More than likely it's both.

Alrighty, Blenderz, may your day be filled with good things. Thanks for reading and checking off another day with me!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***