Daily Check-in: Tuesday, June 21st

Good all times of day and night, Blenderz! How are you? I hope mostly well.

And if you are somewhere in the north hemi, welcome to the first day of Summer! What's it like for you? With all this heat and humidity we've been having, it pretty much feels like the dog days of Summer has settled in quite well.

So we might as well have some dog days here in a more literal sense, starting with my FT Cu rolling around in the grass. He's also making a great display of a #TongueoutTuesday.

So what about the workouts, Blendfriendz? Looking forward to or perhaps dreading one? Either way, I hope it's good movement or rest for you! I'm freestyling this week and so for today I am trying out Nicole's 20-20-20 stacked cardio.

And what about food? What's cooking? I haven't totally figured out that part, so I guess I better think of something!

Alright, Blenderz, I need to get going. I hope everyone is having a cooperative day and extra strength to you to handle the stuff that comes your way.

And to Kim: Thinking about you and your furbabies on this #TangoTuesday 💙💙

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***