My Workout and My Day

Hey everyone how are we on this hopefully nice sunny day for all of you out there because I know that it's nice and sunny here its warm but with a nice cool breeze just blowing through. It was a busy day for today but not as busy as some days are for me here at the house but that doesn't mean that the next 3 and a half days are going to be very busy for me. I do know that I have two or three appointments this week to go and have work done on my teeth and have them looked at, and also go to have molders made for new retainers for me because my other ones are done for.

I did my workout for today it was a 41 min total body strength and benchmark condition workout with Tasha and my arms were feeling it by the end of the workout, because when I got to the full plank and the bear crawl exercise my arms were shaking a bit. What's planned on the calendar for all of you this week because I'm guessing that all of you have a very busy week planned out for this week, and if any of you have any fun plans that you are going to be doing to enjoy the summer or the spring let me know.