My Workout and My Day

Hello hello everyone I'm finally back online again and I missed all of you so much that I forgot about taking to all of you online and I was away for two more days because I wanted to spend fathers day with my dad and we had fun with each other. Before I forget I did my workout for today it was a nice restoring Pilates workout with Kellie and it was my nice easy workout before the really hard workout for tomorrow, which is probably going to be really hard if it's a test day of a workout. Okay now to tell all of you about what I did at my dads this week and weekend first I got to see my boyfriend and hang out with him for 5 and a half days, during that time we took a couple of days to go swimming and then we went outside and played tennis, Frisbee, football, and we even went bowling and maybe did some Lazer tag.

Then my niece came over for a couple of days while Ben was still there she came over on Tuesday and we have fun that day and night then we got to spend I think 3 or 4 more hours on Wednesday before he went back home. Then I spent the rest of the week and weekend with my dad to go grocery shopping and out to lunch and all of that before it was time for me to come back home with my mom again but this time I'm only going to be here for 4 and a half days before I go back to my dad's house again.

Edited