HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group June 18th

Good Saturday Blendfriends! I have not seen a post from Sharon this morning, and I hope everything is ok on her end. So here I am to start this thread.

I know in many places, people are experiencing extreme temperatures and drought, and I hope if you are in those areas that you are staying hydrated and keeping safe and cooling down as much as possible. Here, it’s a Fall-like day, with very cool temperatures, winds and rain.

It’s the type of day where I feel like staying in my pjs, bundled up under a blanket and napping all afternoon, but I have goals to meet for the East vs West challenge at work. In fact, I just made a colourful salad (picture in next post) and a cinnamon bread loaf, completing two of the tasks for this week. And I will be doing a Flex challenge workout later today.

I chose the quote above to tie in with Ashley’s message from yesterday. Though it’s good to have long-term goals, it’s important to break it down into steps to make it happen. It then becomes achievable and small successes along the way keep you motivated.

Looking forward to reading all about your day! 🙂 Take good care everyone!

Edited