Perspiration Pals Saturday June 18thπŸ„πŸπŸŒ»

Hey PPals. I notice we seem to be host-less today, so I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes here by getting the ball rolling.

I was lazy this morning and slept in until 8:30! The dogs and cats were lazy too because no one woke me earlier. It is a strangely, lovely fall-like day with temperatures only expected to reach about 62f/16c. Fall in the summer? I'll take it!

So what's on your schedule today Pals? Some fun activities or some self care and rest? Maybe a workout or walk too? My plans continue to be limited by my ankle injury. It's better and easier to walk on but definitely still sensitive, swollen and bruised. And I know if I'm not careful and do too much too soon, I'll just be suffering for it in the long run. I'm going to search the community board and articles for post-injury tips for healing and resuming exercise. I am really missing my daily walks with Remy, especially on beautiful days such as this, as well as missing my workouts.

I hope to get some chores done in between rest periods. My kids and husband help out, but they seem to have blinders on when it comes to certain things like the kitten sized dust bunnies lurking in the corners πŸ™„, And our one solid plan for the day is to go out for an early Father's Day dinner tonight. I'll also spend time in the backyard reading.

That's my impromptu host post, so now over to you. I hope you are having a great weekend so far, and remember anyone is welcome to pop in!

Edited