Saturday 18-6 đź‘»checkin

Hello there all you lovely blenderbuddieZ! Early checkin, hoping to catch some blenderZ on the opposite side of the world to me!

My turn to …. (Fill in: entertain/bore/tickle/annoy/ amuse/bug) you again this weekend. Hope you are all doing ok or fairly ok. I know there are some crazy hot temperatures in Europe, so here’s hoping you are surviving ok. So question for today: What do you do when you find it unbearably hot outside? Or what do you do when you find it unbearably cold outside? Although where I am it doesn’t get too unbearably cold, I would stay inside as much as possible if it ever did. As to unbearable heat: I would stay inside or jump in the sea. Anyway, stopping the rambling and proceeding to what we are here for: workouts and food OR food and workouts!!

Food: what’s happening in your kitchen today? You are ….. (Fill in: cooking/baking/grilling/happily watching/moaning/washing up). No idea what’s going to be on my table. It’s hubs’ turn to cook. What will be on your plate today?

Workout: what’s happening in your workout space today? You are…. (Fill in: hiiting/cardioing/strengths ing/resting/lazying away the day). Well, rest day here, my right arm is telling me I made it work a bit hard on Thursday! So a nice quiet day with a stretch at some point. Possibly a relaxing swim or walk to get some movement in.

As to photo: this is a kunekune (pronounce: cooney-cooney) pig. She roams on one of the estates we sometimes do our volunteering at. She is very docile and friendly, “talking” with her piglets and the visitors in high pitched grunts. I fell instantly in love with her. Do you have that: those “instantly falling in love with” moments?! Any pictures of any of those moments?!

Well, I guess that is a #Saturdayđź‘»checkincomplete!

Over to you all my lovelies! Looking forward to reading all your news and hopefully seeing some pics. See you later.

Edited