A

feeling disappointed and stagnant

i started using Fitness Blender's workout senior year of high school in 2019. I'm 5'2 and started in August around 130 lb, by the following August in 2020, I was at my healthiest at 115-120 lb and had high energy and felt stronger and prouder of my overall body image.

Thats also when I began college and lived in a dorm with only 3 by 5 ft of usable free space and had to use a dining plan with no access to a kitchen. I also was scared to use the campus gym due to covid. I tried to workout when I could over the past two years and worked out at my same level when I was home on break.

I just finished up my second year and am starting my third year. I am now sitting at 140ish pounds which is technically overweight according to BMI ( i know that BMI is not 100% accurate but its still can be helpful) and need some tips on how to stay motivated. I started using FB regularly again in May and am 5 weeks into FB Fit round 2, and while i can still go "as hard" as i did when i was in high school and i can feel myself getting stronger and more active, i have gained 5 pounds over the past 5 weeks. I see myself snacking on all the snacks my parents buy and eat healthy-ish homecooked Indian meals for dinner and salads for lunch.

But i dont see any improvement. I feel stronger but i dont see any changes on my body and keep gaining weight. How do i stay motivated?

I also will finally be allowed to live an apartment and covid restrictions are completely gone at our campus gym so I can control my food intake better and have more usable space to workout in.

i know i need to stick to working out, incorporate movement into my day like walking, and get healthier snacks but for some reason i just cant and dont want to

any tips :/