Daily Check-in: Friday, June 17th

Hello Blendiez!! How are you on this fine Friday? All or mostly good I hope!

Let's flower it up with a little Cypress Vine. These guys are quite delicate but have no problems twisting and turning and showing off thier red stars and fern like leaves.

So what's with the workouts? Got one? I do! The kettlebell challenge is nigh complete and more so after today's total body madness. The main is a bit of an old school video, so I'm excited to throw it back and swing my way to a challenge complete. Have fun and hopefully safely keep challenging yourselves. Gainz or not, you are showing up and that is awesome.

Another thing we always be showing up for is the FOOD. All of it please. Think I'll go with pizza. Seems like a good day for it.

Alright, that's about all I got. Don't forget we have our life loving adventure seeking Lea guest hosting (ghosting) up the weekend. So be sure to check out what she's checking in!

As for me, well, I shall return come Monday. So until then, take care of yourselves and each other, Bkenderz. Thanks again, as always, for reading and sharing your day with me. Later!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***