A

HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group June 17th

Happy Friday!

How is everyone doing today?

I had a busy week at work but kept up with workouts except yesterday. It was a holiday here but a colleague and I went swimming, so that counts, right? It was not intense swimming but we were puttering around in the pool. This morning I just did the newest yoga video and it was ok. I was a bit disturbed about the unannounced water breaks and found myself in a downward dog for what felt like forever and asking what is going on. Then I saw it was a water break.

What are your plans for the day? It is a bridge day here so most people aren't at work but I will be there from 10-2ish in case there is any deliveries or someone needs something.

"Make today so awesome that yesterday gets jealous".

Will you do something awesome or great today? It is hard to compete with a holiday and swimming yesterday but a really short workday plus Friday combo sounds pretty good. I will see what I can do.

Feel free to share what you are up to today or just creep around. We are all welcome!

P.S here is a photo of Portofino I took while on holiday. It really looks like a postcard.

Edited