Daily Check-in: Thursday, June 16th

Blenderz! Welcome to Friday Eve!

Already have sights on the ever approaching weekend? Well, with weekends, come g(hosting) check-ins! So let's have a look at the schedule:

This weekend, June 18th & 19th: Lea

June 25th & 26th: Shabnam

July 2nd & 3rd: Ingeborg

I put some names to dates from volunteers, so if you need me to swap any of it around, just let me know! And we always have a weekend open for you if you'd like to try! Just let Kim or me know and there will be a weekend with your name on it to ghost. Thanks in advance!

So what's happening with you on the workout, food, and feel fronts, Blendfriendz? ..I am tired. Had a kind of rotten day yesterday. You know, the kind where if it can go wrong it does and it all just spirals out of control? ...Yeah, so let's just say I'm glad that today is a rest and stretch day and hopefully a sort of reset. I also won't mention the irony of how stressful my week has been despite the stress redux challenge I'm doing. I don't think the challenge is wrong, rather it's a very, it's not you it's me thing happening here. Shabnam, my chill bud! How are you doing with reduxing so far?

Anyway, let's just have a random picture of some frosty blue Juniper berries from an Eastern Red Cedar. They aren't really berries in a berry sense, but actually modified cones that take about 2 to 3 years to develop. The berries can then be dried and used like a spice.

Okay, I hope it's a nice and cooperative day for you, Blenderz! Thanks again for reading and checking in with me!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***