HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group June 16th

Hello HKS friends (if you're reading this and have never posted in this thread before, you're very welcome too!).

First of all, I know there are several frequent visitors of HKS that are dealing with health issues of their own or of a loved one. I find it hard to write something fitting as everyone is dealing with something different, but wanted to send some extra support. 💐

"Courage is knowing it might hurt and doing it anyway. Stupidity is the same. And that's why life is hard." - Jeremy Goldberg

I like this quote because it's true! It can be really hard to distinguish between the two. What are your experiences with this, if you want to share?

Today is my grandma's birthday, and I will buy her a present, though I'm not sure what yet. It will be a very warm day here so I'll need to dress accordingly, which is always a small struggle for me. Do you like summer clothes?

What is your plan for exercise today, or have you opted for a rest day? I'll pick a LB workout, but don't know which one yet.

Hope your day will be as smooth as Teps fur. 🐈

PS Picture of one of my favorite plants, jasmine. I took a walk yesterday, smelled the scent, and saw jasmine growing over a fence. My nose works well.