Daily Check-in: Wednesday, June 15th

Good half way day to you, Blenderz!

So to be very Wednesday of me, how are we stacking our lemons and pears today?

Maybe you are eating them? I'd love to eat some. What fruit is in season where you're at? I had some cantaloupe the other day for the first time in a while and it was quite yummy! And if fruit isn't on the menu and mind, what are you nomming on?

And how about them workouts, Blendiez? ..I have a rather lengthy kettlebell session today with Daniel. I'm looking forward to it! I hope you enjoy your movement today whatever form you choose.

Now for our #wildflowerwednesday, here are some Common Mullein flowers. These are pretty, tall, and common as the name suggests, but it also has a soft and fuzzy side from the leaves, hence its other name, "Cowboy Toilet Paper"

Alright, I'm off to go do stuff and things. Thanks for reading and checking in with me! Have a good one and few, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***