Perspiration Pals 15 June 2022

Hello Pals! Happy Hump Day alias Wednesday! How are you today? It’s gonna be bright sunshiny day which would be perfect if it weren’t hot as well. (Actually, it’s my blood that’s hot.) But I’m not here to complain so let’s start the thread.

What’s scheduled for today? I did Day 3 of the Mass Challenge an upper-body routine with Daniel and I think my biceps are going to join the sore muscle camp really soon. My whole upper-body is a pain convention.

All right, I’ll get straight to the point. Today’s topic: According to a study concluded by the Journal of Positive Psychology two thirds of humans have no idea what they are good at and what their strengths are. I don’t know any details about this study other than the result but two thirds are the majority of people, which is a bit sad. Since this is a fitness site, your homework is to tell me and the others what FB exercise you are really good at. Lunges? Push-ups? (If yes, I’ll be green with envy.) Lizard hops? Your answer should only be about what you’re good at. If I remember well, there was a thread in the community section about hobbies unrelated to fitness and there were some really interesting posts so I’d also love to know about your non-fitness skills.

I must go now and I’ll respond to your replies as soon as I can. Have an easy day, eat fruit, pet an animal and if you have dark clouds in your head, I hope they’ll break really soon.

PS, I couldn't post the picture I chose for today. Again. 😡

Edited