Daily Check-in: Monday, June 13th

Hello and hopefully good Monday the 13th to you, FB Fam! If Friday can have a 13th, surely our Monday can have one as well, but completely mean absolutely nothing other than I just stated the date.

But before we continue on our check-in ventures, let's hear it for Karen and her lovely weekend ghosting! Awesome! ..And of course to Kim for the past two weeks with her fantastic hosting; bringing us some of that Michigan beauty and also some very cute and cool critters!

Alright, I suppose we ought to get on about that Fit life. Food, feels, and functional movement, what is on menu and agenda today, Blenderz??? I am on the 2nd week of the kettlebell challenge. Today being a choice of some some total body with either Daniel or Nicole. Can't really go wrong with either.

As far as food, it kinda just stays around no clue and whatever I can find. I've been on a rice and veggies kick lately, so I guess I'll be eating more along the lines of that. Do share all your food. Make us hungry. Our fill our minds with ideas so we can then fill our stomachs.

Now what about our stress levels or how we are feeling? Mental health, as we might all know, is very much an important part of overall well being and fitness. ..I've been trying (key word, "trying") to be aware of my own stresses and management of them. So I find perfect timing with the release of the Stress Redux challenge and want to give it a try. Anyone else want to be my chill buddy? Let's try and stress reduce together!

Okay, so to wrap up and open our Mondaze with a photo, I have a Mexican Sunflower for you. These are easy to grow and good for the soil and soul as they give off gorgeous blooms. All the wins here.

So with that said, I hope your day is a win. Thanks for reading and showing up to share your thoughts and day with me. See you in the comments!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***