Perspiration Pals Monday June 13th

Greetings and salutations FB friends and PPals. How is the start of the week that will bring us halfway through the month that is halfway through the year 2022 treating you? I for one can't believe how quickly the year is speeding along, but the older I get, the more they seem to do that.

I'm short on time this morning so I will be speeding along as well. I just completed a 20 minute upper body Pilates workout and that will be it for me today as I am still being careful of my back/hip/glute issue. It's annoying to have to be so delicate about my own body, truth be told, but I'm grateful I can do what I can at this moment.

On the subject of taking care of my painful parts, I was reading in bed yesterday afternoon while using my heating pad. I got up to make myself a cup of tea and came back to the scene below. So I proceeded to make myself comfortable on another part of the bed, sans heating pad 🙃.

And now my friends, I've got to hop into the shower and rush along with my Monday morning. What are you up to this Monday, rest, food, fitness? Lay it on us below and remember anyone is welcome here on our quirky corner of the community.

Edited