Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Plus Workout: Hip Stretches for Travelers: Unlock Tight Hips

Hi, Blenders -

It’s summertime across the U.S., and my social media feeds are filled with family vacation photos and dreamy overseas destinations. For all of you travelers (and those of us who are livin’ vicariously), today’s workout is for you:

Hip Stretches for Travelers

We are all aware of the pitfalls of traveling: crowded airports, long hours of sitting, and limiting foot space. Travel days can wreak havoc on our bodies, which is why stretching during a layover or rest stop can be refreshing. On the other hand, we don’t always have the space, equipment, or time to complete a full workout. Enter: hip stretches, grouped by body position. 

In this routine, I separate my go-to stretches for hip relief into three separate groups - standing, kneeling, and mat (floor). Depending on your surroundings, pick the ones that work for you or work through the entire video (in order). You may notice some repeats of my favorite stretches, but that’s because they’re just THAT good. Don’t worry - I added some extra *flavor* to make them worth your while. 

Are you planning any upcoming trips? I’m traveling in a few weeks and definitely counting on this workout to get me through my travel day. What are your best kept secrets for staying limber while traveling? 

- Kayla