Personal workout challenge complete! 06/10/22

*this post contains discussion about results etc*

so while ive been training, i also did a personal workout challenge. i started out with 10 weeks but extended it to 13 when i realized training was going a bit longer.

i did 2week Mass + Fit2(7weeks) + Benchmark(4weeks)

i do use a fitbit and i know its not exactly accurate but it did tell me i lost a bit of bodyfat and gained a tiny bit of muscle and my age went up 2 years-ha! i dont really care about any of that anyway i mostly care about increasing my weights! and also i stretched almost every day between when my bf left and i had to start working.

so today i did the final day of benchmark + the pft - and i dont run so my bfs challenge to me is pushup claps - i went from 3 to 5!

so my biggest gain for me was the sit and reach - i went from -12.8inches to -8.1inch! i would have liked to reach to my toes in 13 weeks tho ha!

also my bowflex weights increase by 2.5lbs until they get to 25lbs then the next one is 30lbs so i tend to get stuck at 25 but..

squats -using my couch - from 10 with 25lbs/hand on shoulders to 10 with 30lbs/hand on shoulders

deadlifts from 25lbs to 30

and chest fly id been doing 17.5 forever as i was afraid of holding 20lb weights over my head but i finally moved up on that too.

as for the benchmark cardio -

burpees 8/10 to 12/11

skaters 21/21 to 30/30 reaching to my feet and increasing the length of my jump

starting monday im going to do 2week abs - next week i should find out my schedule beginning after july 4th (m-f 830-5 until then)and hopefully get the vacation i want!

and of course just because im not in a challenge doesnt mean im not trying to increase my weights and endurance 💪🏻

Edited