My Workout and My Day

Hello everyone I'm so sorry that I didn't get online yesterday I just had a very busy day and it slipped my mind to get online yesterday and post about my day and all of that. But I online today to make up from not being online yesterday and I missed of what all of you have been talking about online with each other, this is going to be my last day online with all of you before I leave and go to my dad's house. This time I will be with my dad and with my boyfriend this week so this weekend should be lots of fun with Ben there, because we do lots of fun things together.

I completed my workout for today it was a total body workout with Amanda and it was a tough workout because I had to hold the exercise for a certain amount of time before moving on to the next one. The power went out for us so we are having to use the generator until the power comes back on again and the power went off this morning sometime after 4:30. But we will make use of what power we do have until the actual power comes back on that powers the whole house up.