Daily Check-in: Friday, June 10th

Hello, Blendfriendz!

Here we are at Friday, finally, and I hope you're lookin forward to your weekend! We've got a wonderful guest host in store for ya; the lovely Karen! So stick around and check in with her for Saturday and Sunday, and then you'll be back with the fantastic Miss Raven again on Monday!

But before we get there, let's talk today!

How's things going? What's your day lookin like?

Well, let's see. Hubby's out fishing today on a much needed day off, so I'm also having a day off at home. I'm enjoyin it so far. Gonna walk the puppers soon, already been chasing some baby chickens, and then I might bake something today. I got some strawberries and rhubarb to use---so possibilities are endless there!

As for workouts? Are you working out today or resting?

I have a couple different things to chose from today, but I think I'm gonna go with Kayla's ballet inspired routine. I have yet to do it, and I am far from graceful--so we'll see how that plays out.

As for food?

Not a clue here--though if hubby brings home some nice walleye, we may be having your typical fish fry Friday, midwest style.

Finally, here's a our final pic for 'interesting critter week'! And what could be more interesting than Tod and her kits???! She's actually got 3 this year, but one's off in the weeds out of frame. Poor Tod, she was trying to catch some ZZZs, but these babies don't let her rest!

Well Blendiez, that's it for me for these past two weeks! Thank you all so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great weekend!

Take care, stay safe, and have fun, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited