Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FREE Video: Restorative Bodyweight Workout for Sore Muscle Days

Hey FB Fam!

We've got a new FREE workout for you today and it's the ideal routine to ease muscle soreness and restore your body:

Restorative Bodyweight Workout for Sore Muscle Days

I have to admit, going into filming this workout I was actually pretty sore from previous workouts this week. I felt sluggish and tired, and almost pushed off filming for another day. So this was the ultimate test of what this workout could do for me. I'm happy to say, test passed! I left my mat feeling MUCH better than when I started: less soreness, more energized, less brain fog.

The beauty of this workout is that it can be used in a variety of ways: to ease sore or stiff muscles, beginner-friendly workout, or if you just want to move but don't want anything intense.

What I love about it is that instead of just jumping into stretching, we start with a gentle movement series. Getting your blood circulating is one of the BEST ways to ease sore/stiff muscles. We spend 12 minutes with low impact movement, followed by 10 minutes of deep stretching - it truly feels like a treat.

There was a time in my life where I probably would have just "pushed through the pain" of being sore, just to get a good sweat in. But the importance of active recovery has made itself so clear to me and I can't stress enough that slowing down is not a weakness. 

I hope you'll take advantage of this on your next active recovery day! Enjoy!

Nicole