Perspiration Pals 9 June 2022

Hi Pals! It’s little Friday, rejoice. First of all, I have to ask for your patience and understanding because I’ll be a bit slower to respond to your replies in the future. As you’ve already heard, about one hundred and thirty four times at least, I started working out in the morning which means my afternoons, after work at least, are free and I’d like to stay as far away from laptops and phones as I can. I’d like to walk in a park, hop on my bike and cycle to the lake, read and listen to birdsong, etc. (it sounds corny, I know.) So I’ll start the thread on every Wednesday and Thursday but I might not respond to you the same day. I will always reply, though. So your task, my dear PPals, is to mingle and talk amongst yourselves and I’ll join in as soon as I can.

Now let’s move on to today’s topic. I mentioned that it was World Ocean Day yesterday so I thought I could ask you some questions related to the environment. For example, are you familiar with the word ‘plogging’? What do you do when you go plogging? Also, which country was the first to make climate change lessons compulsory for all children from 2020? If you don’t know the answers, don’t worry you’re allowed to look them up.

What’s scheduled for today? Brutal HIIT? Pilates or strength training? Or perhaps some fun outdoor activities?

By the way, it’s audiobook month. Do you ever listen to audiobooks? I used to. Not much nowadays but not because I don’t think they are brilliant.