Posted in: FB Team / FB Team Posts

Hello! Just checking in :)

Hello FB Family!

How is everyone doing today?

We're finally starting to get some dry days in the PNW - really, I guess I should say dry *hours*. Today I was hoping to finally film a video by the creek, before it dries up for the summer. We were all packed and ready to go film and then the wind picked up, and the trees began swaying hard. So sadly, today is likely a no go as well. Nature is awfully temperamental this year! With all this rain, the creek might not actually dry up this summer, which will hopefully give me more chances for an outdoor film session - I'm thinking a nice breathing or stretching video next to the sound of the running creek would be really fun.

Between the record breaking cold weather and rain, and all of the very happy slugs and bugs, our veggie garden is off to a slow start this year. The garden has actually been underwater several times, killing off almost all of my starts. Twice now. I'm still planting starts and starting seeds, and I'll eventually be rewarded. It's a test of my patience! And I'm totally passing with flying colors, I swear (haha).

I'm looking forward to the next 4 weeks because Daniel and I have a pact to really focus on getting our structured workouts in. This chance to focus on our own workouts will help us bring all kinds of new stuff to the table when it comes to creating and filming new workout videos.

I'm also excited to be able to try out more of the videos from our other trainers. I love being challenged in new ways and I feel like I take away something new each time I workout with another member of our FB Team. I'm beyond proud of the members of our team and I'm ecstatic that we're able to offer their expertise.

Tomorrow morning I've got a new workout going live - this one is a balance workout that's near and dear to my heart. It's full of the simple but often humbling exercises I use to help build my own balance and proprioception. I hope that you'll love it!

Alright that's all for now, just wanted to say hello! I hope that you're doing well, and taking good care of yourself.

Kelli

Edited to add a picture of my favorite 4 legged buddy enjoying a few fleeting minutes of sunshine yesterday ☺️ Feel free to share pics of your favorite buddy (4 legged or otherwise!).

Edited