Perspiration Pals 8 June 2022

Hello Pals! It’s me again. And it’s raining again, oh no, my love's at an end etc. Just a bit of earworm for starters. I had a nice 4-day weekend and no, it wasn’t enough, thank you. However, I still have to pay my bills so I’m back at work to satisfy my masochistic streak.

Don’t worry today’s questions are not going to be unpleasant. Unlike me, some of you had a real Monday and Tuesday yesterday and the day before. Due to my now routine to work out in the morning I have to get up earlier than I usually do which means I have to be in bed earlier otherwise I wouldn’t be able to function normally during the day. Would anyone notice it? It’s a different matter. Anyway, do you think ‘beauty sleep’ is a real thing? How much sleep do you usually need? Do you sleep well?

How about exercise? I did Day 23 of FBFit30 which means the end is near. I don’t really know what to do next, maybe a challenge or a program I haven’t done before. We’ll see.

It’s World Oceans Day today. Creatures of the oceans deserve a safe habitat and we’re not doing our best to protect them.

I must go now, Pals, have something nice to eat, go for a walk or a bike ride, and try not to worry too much.