My Workout and My Day

Hello everyone how is everyone's day going so far it's a beautiful sunny start to the day for us and it's going to get warmer and warmer everyday for us, but that will give us the chance to go down to the river and swim around and cool off after a long hard working day. I completed my workout for today it was a at home core workout with Kellie and it was combination between Pilates, Standing Abs, Mat exercises, and Plank exercises. It was a burner that's for sure and I know that my core will be feeling it later or by tomorrow because my core was feeling it yesterday after the core workout that I had from Monday.

But other than that I'm going to be busy for next two and half days unless we don't really have anything to do on Friday and we just do stuff inside the house, I don't really know for sure yet. I will keep everyone updated on what's going on around the house for us and what we are doing everyday, like yesterday we spent the day cleaning the house and today we are going to be down in the orchard pulling up weeds around the plants.