Daily Check-in: Tuesday, June 7th

Hello, Blendfriendz!

How are you today?

I hope you're well!

I'm a bit tired today, but good! Hubby and I busted our butts gettin housework and chores done yesterday, so I'm beat. But in a good way! I feel like we accomplished a lot!

I was also hoping to bring you the little surprises today, but I'm afeared you'll have to wait until tomorrow. They are a little behind schedule!

Anywho, let's talk some workouts today, shall we? What's happening with workouts today, Blendiez?

I have not checked my calendar yet to see what's scheduled. But yesterday I chose to do Tasha's one dumbbell lower body routine--and man, is that a killer! Do you guys find yourself almost getting addicted to Tasha's workouts? You read the write-ups, and think "This sounds pretty doable"; then you get into the workout, and you're absolutely pouring sweat, and gasping for air? Almost like a surprise butt kicking? Gotta say, I think I love it, and I think I'm a bit of a Tasha addict. I also often feel like the cardio moves in her routines are things you'd do as a kid on the playground. Where you'd challenge each other with fun little physical challenges of running or jumping or just make up weird moves, and be like: "I bet you can't do this!" "Oh yeah?! I bet I can do that for a MINUTE straight!" "Well, I can do it for TWO minutes!". And before you know it, that play has turned into a rather strenuous exercise? (Though as a kid, you had boundless energy and didn't recognize it as 'exercise'.) That's how Tasha workouts feel to me. Like, they're almost play turned into exercise. And I suppose that's a long-winded way of saying that they're fun.

Alright, moving on!

What's on the menu for today, Blendiez?

We're having risotto! With peas and carrots and asparagus! I can hardly wait!

Finally, here's our pic for this week's 'interesting critter week': Jabba the Hum! Sitting the deck railing, stick that tongue out. Perfect for a Tongue-Out Tuesday! And I want to thank you all for contributing to our interesting critter week yesterday! I'm sorry I didn't get to responding to you--hubby and I got carried away with working on stuff, and then I went to bed! Anywho, please feel free to add more interesting critter photos this week--I love seeing them, and I really appreciate you sharing!

Okie dokie, that's enough outta me!

Thank you all so much for checking in, and I hope you have a great day, Blendiez!

Take care!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited