My Workout and My Day

Hello everyone I'm sorry that I haven't been online in a couple of days I've just been really busy with doing things around and away from the house that I didn't get the chance to get online. I so meant to do it yesterday but it wasn't on my mind at all so I didn't get a chance to get online, but I did do my workouts the pat two days and one was a lower body workout and the other one was a core workout. The lower body workout was with Tasha and it was a burner and the two core workouts that I had for yesterday were with Tasha and Nicole.

So not only was I busy the last two days I also had killer workouts for those two past days, and now I'm going to be really busy for the rest of the week between going on walk's to doing workouts, to doing stuff around the house. I say that this week is just going to fly on by with all the things that I'm going to be doing everyday around the house whether if it's inside or outside the house. So now I would like to know about what do all of you have planned on the calendar for the rest of this week, because I know that it's going to be very busy for me for the rest of this week up until Friday when I'll be going back to my dad's again.