Perspiration Pals Sunday June 5πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ€πŸŒž

Happy Sunday Pals!

I had fun yesterday helping at Special Olympics. It was beautiful out I a got to wear this cheerful t-shirt! It was good to be back after 2 years off and fun to see all the athletes walking around and having a good time with their friends.

I hope you are all able to do something fun this weekend. It is still beautiful out (ok it might be hot but it still looks beautiful). I'll do some general cleaning and organizing and then meet a friend this afternoon for a walk since we didn't get a walk in yesterday.

I am thinking of starting the strong challenge today. I have done that one before and liked it.

Right now I am thinking about breakfast. It will either be toast and eggs or oatmeal and fruit. How about you? What is on your menus. What about your exercise plans-FB workout? or maybe you some gardening or other activities to do. Whatever you are doing or have done today-try to have fun!

Before I let you go one quick announcement Sharon is hosting HKS thread 2 days a week now so she needs someone to takeover hosting Saturday Ppals starting in July. So if you would like to try your hand at hosting this quirky thread let us know. The group tends to be less chatty on the weekends so Saturday would be a good place to start. Or if you like to plan fun/silly groups activities we can all do Saturday. is the day for you. Our past activities included all doing a child's pose, laughing yoga and dancing to a favorite song.

I look forward to reading about your weekend!

Edited