Daily Check-In: Sunday June 5th

Hey there ladies,

Sunday again already, man these weekends just seem to fly by quicker each time!! Happy Whit Day or Pentecost to those who celebrate.

So, how are you all today? How are things in your part of the world? Are you doing anything special? Like working out some details of our dreamed of reunion? Wouldn't that be great? Can you imagine all of us in one space, getting to know each other, heck, seeing each other for the first time? My imagination is running wild here and I'm envisioning all of us wearing something so we can recognize a fellow Blender arriving.... an FB button or something... Djeez, I'm reading too many books๐Ÿ™„ Of course Anne would be easily recognizable, a camera around her neck and Lea would probably arrive with a shovel and work gloves๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Anyway onto the normal check-in stuff. Workouts? Are you in for some action today or are you taking it easy and have a nice rest day? The latter for me, I'm feeling surprisingly good after that Benchmark test yesterday, but I won't push my luck and just enjoy a nice quiet day with some tea and some crocheting. How about you guys, gym shoes or slippers?

And what about food? Are you planning something culinary, a take away? We're having steak with some potato salad and a bunch of veggies.

Alright, that's it for me for this weekend of ghosting, I hope I didn't ramble too much and I'll definitely be seeing you again for another weekend some time. So Kim or Raven, if you're reading this, you can already put me down for another weekend because nothing I love more than torture you guys.๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Thanks for checking in and have a great weekend!!๐Ÿฅฐ