My Workout and My Day

Hello everyone and welcome to hopefully another wonderful beautiful lovely day for some of you out there where you live at, because it's going to be cloudy for at least maybe more than a couple of days for us. Because we are expecting to hopefully get some rain for all the plants that we planted so far it would help them grow bigger for sure and it might make new mushrooms come up as well. Once again I had another lower body workout but I had two of them one was the workout and the other one was the extra credit and I did them both, but my lower body really needed the foam rolling workout with Kellie because I had some really tight or sore spots from working it out for three days now.

So I'm hoping that I will have a upper body workout tomorrow so that way I can give my lower body a couple of days to recover or so from working them out overtime. Not that I like working out it's just my lower body needs at least a couple of days or so to recover from working them out for three days, and it's like from the hips down it's really sore from the day I went bowling and bowled for 2 hours. So I'm guessing that I worked out my legs too hard on Thursday when I went bowling and I wanted to bowl for 2 hours, I'm thinking I should have thought twice before doing it.

But enough of that I want to know about what are all of you looking forward to doing over the weekend, because I think for me I'm going to be busy doing stuff around the house and on my feet all day until another 5 or 6 in the evening.