HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group June 4th ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Hello Blendfriends, it's Saturday! I'm going to start today's post with a word of welcome for any and all who are reading us here. You're always welcome to read and post on our thread in the forum, we're a friendly and supportive daily check-in thread.

Today's thought is a quote from a sharp lady, Dolly Parton :

"When I wake up, I expect things to be good. If theyโ€™re not, then I try to set about trying to make them as good as I can โ€™cause I know Iโ€™m gonna have to live that day anyway."

I'll admit, the gorgeous weather we've got today makes it easy for me to go along with this quote. I also had a deep and restful night of sleep, for which I am thankful! I have loads of plans for the day. I'll be starting week 2 of Reboot today. I rescheduled for the weekend, because my work week was a bit intense. Looking forward to my full-body strength workout, especially since I plan do a favorite Pilates-style glute activation workout as an extended warmup.

Later, I'll go wrap up at the community garden. Pretty much everything is planted, but I need to finish amending and mulching my plot. It's the sort of thing always takes me longer than I expect, But it will be great to have the plot all planted out and well-tended. Right now, though, I'm going to do a bit of risky business. On a day like today, I hang out the laundry in the sun๐ŸŒž; I love the smell of it when it dries that way. And the risk? Pollen allergy! Mine is pretty mild; it rarely extends to an air-dried shirt or pillowcase (says the eternal optimist) ๐Ÿ˜†

Got any fun plans for the day, or the weekend?

Edited