My Workout and My Day

Hello everyone how was everyone's weekend and week did any of do anything fun with some friends and family that you would like to tell me about? Because I'm open to any stories that you would like to tell me about and any fun and exciting that has happened for you for the past 7 days, I didn't really do anything much around the house with my dad we did a couple of things together away from the house. First we went shopping over the weekend or at the start of the week to get some groceries, because we were out of a lot of things around the house.

Then toward the end of the week my dad took me bowling and then we had to take our dog to get her nails trimmed down but other than that we didn't really do anything fun that I can think of. But I'm thinking that we are going to be doing something fun the next time that I go down to my dad's house for another whole week, and I'm hoping that my boyfriend will be with my dad next time so I can finally see him and hang out with him. Oh I also got in my workout it was a lower body workout with Kellie and it was a bit of a burner for my legs I must say, because by the end of the workout my legs were shaking some.