Daily Check-in: Friday, June 3rd

Hello, and Happy Friday, Blendiez!

How are you all today?

I hope you're well!

And I hope you're lookin forward to your weekend; as we have our lovely Ingeborg as weekend ghost! Thank you Ingeborg, and we look forward to checking in with ya!

So what's your Friday have in store, Blendfriends? Got anything fun planned?

Not necessarily fun, but I'll be spending my evening covering plants since we're supposed to have frost tonight. Dangnabbit. Gotta love a good ol' fashioned June frost.

And what about with your workouts, Blendiez? What's happenin there?

Yesterday I did not workout. Instead I fell asleep. And I'm not sorry and I'd do it again.

But today, I should probably get a workout in. Total body with Tasha seems like a good idea!

And what's on the menu for today, Blenderz?

Gotta do some grocery shopping today, and then we'll see what we come up with from there.

And here's our Finally Friday Flower-Week Finisher! It's a wood anemone. Gorgeous little things.

Ok, that's it for me today.

Thank you all so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great weekend! See ya'll again on Monday!

Take care!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited