Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: Low-Impact Lower Body Workout for Glute Strength and Pelvic Stability

Hey Hey FB Fam!

The focus of today’s workout release is all about creating strength in your glutes and legs for a more stable and supported pelvis.

Low-Impact Lower Body Workout for Glute Strength and Pelvic Stability 

Okay, I know. This may sound a little boring to some of you.

But the truth is, the “boring” work is often the most important. This routine offers a great way to slow down and focus on strength in a low-impact, controlled manner because a happy pelvis leads to a healthier you.

How, you may wonder? A supported, stable pelvis leads to better walking/running gait, less risk of back, hip, and knee pain, and better pelvic floor function. It's also essential for minimizing aches and pains and remaining active in pregnancy.

I didn’t always see the importance of this work. But, as I age, my body thanks me more and more when I slow down and focus on isolating key stabilizer muscles. I hope you feel the same after trying this routine!

You’ll be in and out of this one in 30 minutes, which makes it great if you’re short on time or if you want to do a little extra something in combination.

However you plan to utilize it, enjoy!

Nicole