Perspiration Pals 2 June 2022

Hello Pals! I started the thread a bit later than usual because I chose the 50-minute routine (Tasha!) this morning and I was in a bit of a rush to get to work. The routine was tough and I would say I was sweating like a hippo but my sweat wasn’t pink. Do you tend to choose the longer routine even if you know it’s going to be a lot more challenging? Or is it just my obsession?

Anyway, I asked rather disgusting questions yesterday involving maggots so I promise I won’t continue with those disgusting albeit very useful little creatures. I’ve found another interesting fact about wounds, though. So here’s a fill-in-the-gap question: Adding……………to a wound will greatly reduce the pain and speed up the healing process. I had no idea but I don’t know why so it’s going to be your homework to find out.

And, drum roll, it’s Leave The Office Early day today! Do it if you can. Take a walk in a park or go for a bike ride. Or do what I did yesterday, something I’ve never done before, lie down for an hour and read. (or look at your eyelid from the inside)

PS, I spent quite a long time trying to find a fitting meme but I wasn’t successful so I did what I usually do when I’m not successful. Got mad, swore and turned off my laptop. (it was yesterday. I can’t turn off my laptop now because I’m at work…)