Perspiration Pals 1 June 2022

Hello there, Pals! It’s the first day of the first summer month here in the northern hemisphere, at least. Did you know that at least 90% of humans live in the northern hemisphere? If you get lonely Lynna, just come and visit us. It’s a bit crowded, though.

I started the third week of FBFit30 yesterday with a nice long 55-minute Tasha routine and I’ve been working out early in the morning for nearly 2 weeks now. I know. You’ve heard… Still, if you feel like you’re running out of enthusiasm and motivation, change something and it might work. I didn’t like today’s routine but I’ll get over it. I’ll also have to get over the fact that I’ll never be able to do proper push-ups. (Today’s routine didn’t include those it just popped into my mind.) How about you? What’s scheduled for today?

Let’s move on to today’s question, shall we? You thought I’d never ask, didn’t you? Here we go: True or false – Hippo sweat is pink. And a really disgusting one: True or false – Maggots are still used to clean wounds. (I do hope you’re not reading this while eating…) If yes, did you know squirrels are incapable of vomiting?

All right, I must dash now, be good if you can, smile at people who deserve it and don’t forget to have a little fun.

PS, feel free to add your own 'did you know' question, as today's picture suggests.