Daily Check-in: Tuesday, May 31st

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, Blendiez!

Here we are at the last day of May! Kinda crazy, eh? For some us, we're on the precipice of summer, while others head into fall. How are things in your part of the world, Blenderz? Hot, cold, rainy, dry, dusty, anything in between?

Tis warm and humid here for now. But that should end today; and we'll be back in the 70s for highs and 40s and 50s for lows. Perfect in my opinion. Great for being outside (if you dodge all the dastardly deer flies, that is).

With that said, let's talk workouts shall we? What do you have planned for today? Do you take your workouts outdoors when it's nice? Do you scrap indoor routines entirely for outdoor activities during nicer weather? Or maybe modify to a lower intensity due to heat (or cold)?

I do modify in warmer months. More often than not I'm willing to scrap indoor workouts for outdoor activities. We only get like 3 nice months of weather a year, so I try to enjoy it as much as possible. Workouts will always be there waiting for me, but fair weather will not be! Since today's supposed to be warm though, I will do a workout. I think I have a recovery type routine scheduled for Benchmark? I might turn it into an abs day.

And what about some good food going on today, Blendiez? What's on the menu?

Something grilled again! And WATERMELON! Caz I have some leftover from yesterday, much to my delight.

Finally, here's another pic for our week of flowers! This is my columbine, and it took off like crazy this year! I wasn't sure if would come back at all, so I'm super thrilled to see not only it did, but that's it thriving as well.

Okie dokie artichokies, I think that's enough outta me for today!

Thank you all so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care of yourselves and each other, Blendfriendz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited